01 April 2023

Post Agrarian Landscapes Photo Project Request

Having been contacted by David Reeve about his photo project, the Chronicle is happy to share this on his behalf:

I am a photographer living in Brea, born in La Habra. Last year I embarked on a photo project called Post Agrarian Landscapes that looks at how the this area has evolved from farming community to its modern form – retail spaces, homes, economic growth. I am focusing on Central Avenue in La Habra as it winds through Brea, connects with Lambert Rd and into Carbon Canyon and Sleepy Hollow. It’s a fascinating path that touches on a lot of diverse communities. I am wanting to meet people in Carbon Canyon/Sleepy Hollow who would like to be featured in this work. Perhaps they have a story to tell about this area, or some historical knowledge. I am looking for interesting people, locations, history, to document as part of this project. No costs or payment – this is an artistic endeavor that may get published in a future magazine or newspaper. Please contact David Reeve at davidwilliamreeve@gmail.com and you are also encouraged to visit my website.

 


No comments: